I have been going through the topic specified above and found this to be interesting..check out….its really inspiring…
“Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.”
– Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
“When you live for others’ opinions, you are dead.”
– Carlos Slim Helu, CEO of Telmex, América Móvil, Grupo Carso.
“I just love it when people say I can’t do it, there’s nothing that makes me feel better because all my life, people have said that I wasn’t going to make it.”
– Ted Turner, Founder of CNN.
“If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.”
– J. Paul Getty, Founder of Getty Oil Company
“Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.”
– Ingvar Kamprad, Founder of IKEA.
“We’re going where no one has gone before. There’s no model to follow, nothing to copy. That is what makes this so exciting.”
– Richard Branson, Chairman of Virgin Group.
“You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
– Steve Jobs, Co-founder of Apple.
“You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything you have believed.”
– Oprah Winfrey, CEO of Oprah Winfrey Network
“We’re all working together; that’s the secret.”
– Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart.
“The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows.”
– Aristotle Onassis, Greek Shipping Magnate.
“As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.”
– Andrew Carnegie, Founder of Carnegie Steel Company.
You may also like these in my blog….
You may also like the category inspirational.
Hope you got inspired in terms of entrepreneurship.