PDFMyURL at a website URL and it will convert the site into a PDF document. Not only can you do a simple conversion just by plugging in a URL but you can also modify the PDF with a wide variety of flags—see the advanced menu for a full list—that let you set the page orientation and size, header information, print orientation, and more. PDFMyURL also has a bookmarklet you can drag to your toolbar for easy access to the PDF creation service.
PDFMyURL is a free service and doesn’t watermark or otherwise alter the site you are converting to PDF.
PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, Excel or any other Windows application. A PDF takes less storage space, and is easier to send with email. Make PDF creator part of your the software suite you have installed on your computer for easy PDF creation
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Send generated files via eMail
- Digitally sign your PDFs to ensure that you are the author and the file has not been modified
- Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
You can download it from the following link: http://www.pdfforge.org/
You may like the following categories:
If you want to combine two PDF files of make it into different files or so you can use this site…..
I love pdf
Hm…this was a rather shorter post I guess..!! 😛
Here is the link…http://www.ilovepdf.com/